Sunday, August 16, 2009

Death of a podcast


Well here is my monthly blog. I really need to start blogging more often. You just would just hear me bitching though. I don't know if you guys really want to hear that maybe you guys do.

Well as you guys can tell that my old podcast is dead. D-E-A-D!!! It's ok though. It was a good podcast. Funny, witty and entertaining. The problem was that there were hundreds of geek podcasts just like us. We never even hit over a hundred for our podcast. Well my cohosts and I decided to try a different type of podcast. We decided on podcasting about 80's cartoons. This podcast has been going great. The name is simple, 80's Cartoon Podcast. This podcast is going so much better than my last. We only have 5 episodes out but we about 4,000 listeners. So much better than my other. We like watching cartoons and we like podcasting.

I hope you guys enjoy.

No comments: