Thursday, April 2, 2009

WASD Cast


Hey guys. So this is my podcast. For details go to www.wasdcast.com. It's a nerd cast. It's actually more funny than informative, from what people have told me. It's a fun hobby. I love my co-hosts. They are funny.

First there is Cody. He's funny. Mucho funny. He is the video game guy of all of us. I mean I play video games but he is SO into World or Warcraft. He will play console games but really would never finish them. I play a ton of ds games. I haven't been into many console games besides Final Fantasy and Fable.

Next there is Spencer. He is our resident comic book guy. He does another podcast. www.talesfromtheparentsbasement.com It's about comic book. He is funny. He likes making fun on Jarrod and Cody on the podcast.

Last is our guest host, Jarrod. He doesn't play video games, read comics, or watch movies or tv. Why the hell is he on our show? Well he's funny. He's there for comic relief and to lighten the mood. Our last podcast that we recorded actually didn't include him. We thought we were going to be way too serious...but it wasn't. I actually talked more than I have in the past. Jarrod has been grounded from podcasting for about a month from his wife. We were podcasting at Spencer's house, when it was over Cody and I left and apparently Jarrod didn't. He stayed there until 3 in the morning just bullshitting around with Spencer. So he's grounded.

Well I really hope people catch onto the podcast. It would be great to have at least 50 fans out there. We'll see how it goes. I have decided to whore myself on myspace. Hopefully it will help to get fans. I have been adding nerd as friends and hopefully they'll listen.

No comments: